Wednesday, December 24, 2014

AllPepole My Player : Windows media player



Recently many of my friends in the online ask me about the VOB format. They would like to know VOB is what format? In the special ,I will answer for you what is VOB format and how to open?

VOB is the abbreviation of the DVD Video Object. The VOB file is the key file on the DVD disc, to save all MPEG-2 audio and video data format, these data not only contains the film itself, but also for the menu and button with a picture and a variety of subtitle’s sub picture streams. Any way, it means that VOB files saved the actual data. So sometimes we browse DVD CD-ROM directory will found the VOB file accounted for a relatively large volume.

What player to open VOB format?

Now the market video player which supports VOB format is not a few, I most commonly use My Player, the Windows media player is not only support all video format, but also supports for viewing is also very smooth and fluently.

What formats does AllPepole My Player support?


It supports more than 600 kinds of audio\video\pictures, including DVD Video, MPEG file, Apple Media, 3GP Media, Windows media files, real media files, flash media files and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment