Thursday, December 18, 2014

Allpepole’s My MobileSwap backups you file in advance



Allpepole’s My MobileSwap backups you file in advance.My MobileSwap is carefully crafted by AllPepole company to achieve one-step manage contacts, edit and convert mass text messages and images audio or video, voice, music etc. between mobile devices and between computers and mobile devices.

What formats does the My MobileSwap support?

As long as it is the content on mobile devices, support all types of audio , video and image, including:

1. Mobile contact;

2. Mobile SMS and MMS;

3. All the image formats;

4. VCF, CSV etc.

After My MobileSwap is installed, all supported mobile devices will be used by default My MobileSwap loading. If you don't want it, you can click the system main menu >AllPepole>My MobileSwap>uninstall, and then click the OK button to uninstall this product.


More information about MyMobileSwap, you can enter the AllPepole to search or contact us by email plan@allpepole.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment